Tips of Feng Shui Bedroom Layout
Feng Shui is the art of creating balance and harmony in your surroundings. The science of feng shui finds its origin in ancient China. This Chinese art has been in practice for the last 7000 years. Feng shui is pronounced as ‘fung shway’, which means wind and water. If described in simple words, Feng shui is the art of placing objects in an enclosed space, in such a manner that it helps promote optimism, progress and happiness in your life. Feng shui is based on the fact that everything in nature is controlled and regulated by a force or energy, called chi. Feng shui is a methodology that aims to achieve the optimal flow of energy to bring cheerfulness and calmness in your life. This is attained by following a typical strategy of placement of objects and furniture in areas where you spend quality time. Feng Shui in your bedroom is a vital because we spend almost a third of our time in our bedroom. One can start creating balance and harmony by decluttering the space of things you do not use or need. The bedroom is a place where you usually spend about 6-8 hours everyday. If you follow some tips of feng shui bedroom layout, you will wake up refreshed, recharged and ready for whatever the day has in store for you. And mentioned below are some feng shui bedroom layout tips for you. Keep reading..
Clean Feng Shui Bedroom Layout
Bedroom Arrangement Using Feng Shui Bedroom Layout
Here’s the first tip of feng shui bedroom layout. Direction of your bed. Before you begin incorporating any other elements, it is important to literally put your bed in the most harmonious position as possible. Check the positioning of the door and windows in your bedroom. Chi tends to flow between the door and any of the windows. Never place your bed in this line as it lacks chi. Then, don’t place your bed against a wall: You never want to have one side of your bed placed against a wall. This encourages several types of negative energy. For starters – whoever sleeps on that side of the bed will feel disempowered and trap. The wall will also act as a blockade to the chi flow, and like the stagnant waters of a pond, it may begin to “stink”. Not literally of course – but emotionally and spiritually.
Thoughtful Intentional Feng Shui Bedroom Layout
For another feng shui bedroom layout tips, clear the stuff from under your bed: No matter how neat and organize you may (or may not) be, storing things under your bed is a huge no-no! Much like positioning your bed against a wall, clutter underneath your bed severely hinders the chi flow of your space. Also, be cautious of your wall art: This one detail is often overlooked during our decorating process. The wall art you select for your bedroom should be either a reflection of what you want or bring positive energy to what you have. For example, if you are single and want to attract love and romance into your life – avoid images of yourself standing alone, or artist portraits of a woman in a solitude. Pictures of pets and animals may be nice, but you aren’t looking for a dog as a life partner. Find images of healthy love, couples and things like that. On the flip side, if you are already in a relationship, avoid imagery of single people, unhappy looking people or paintings that denote an intense negative emotion. The bedroom is for relaxing: Get rid of the TV, office furniture, work out equipment and things along those lines. Your bedroom suite should be your sanctuary – not your home gym.
Other Tips Beyond Feng Shui Bedroom Layout
- Avoid having sharp metal objects in the bedroom, such as knives, scissors, guns, etc. Sharp metal near you in bed can result in being cut, whether this means being attacked or facing surgery.
- Avoid having large mirrors in the bedroom. If you do have any mirrors in the bedroom, you should make sure that you cannot see your reflection in any mirror when you are in your bed.
- Avoid large plants or water features in the bedroom.
- Ensure your lighting is not too bright or too dim. The right balance of yin and yang elements here is essential.
- Wooden beds are preferable to metal beds, which conduct electrical currents and are therefore a concern for your health. Avoid having electrical blankets and other similar devices, as they can be harmful.
- If you can afford to, invest in making your bedroom much nicer than it currently is, rather than continuing to buy the same old items that will get you the same old love life and health situations.
- If there is anything that does not support love, passion or health and rest in your bedroom, take it out of there. Your bedroom should not resemble a bedroom / office or a multi purpose room.
- Try to have a good balance of five elements in your room.
Simplicity Feng Shui Bedroom Layout
Master Feng Shui Bedroom Layout
These were some feng shui bedroom layout tips for you. After all, having great bedroom Feng Shui will wake you with good energy. Feng shui bedroom layout have changed many people’s attitude and approach towards life. The flow of energy in your bedroom has a huge impact during sleep which subsequently affects your overall health and happiness. The quality of your life will be enhanced by following these feng shui bedroom layout tips and you can start enjoying positive results immediately!